July 11, 2011

Is it okay to squeeze the cheeks of someone else's child?

After you check out the photos in this post, the answer is sure to be an overwhelming "YES".  At least, I hope that's the case.  Spoiler alert: they're the cutest thing you'll ever lay eyes on...

I'll be offering at least three all-new styles in the Etsy shop this summer, and these pictures show off two of the styles.  The precious little model is the daughter of my wonderful product photographer, Andrea, from Andrea Turner Photography.  These styles are so new that they're not even listed in the shop yet. 

Here's your preview.  Enjoy.



See what I mean about the squeeze-able cheeks?!
Adorable.
But wait, there's more!



Can I please get these shoes in my size?

And for the Grand Finale...Are you ready for this??


Work it, Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment