January 6, 2011

Blog Love

Some kind words were said about LilyBaby's customer service over at the blog, "Breathe It All In".  I've been working closely with the blogger, Liz, for a few weeks creating a custom crib bedding set for the little bundle she's expecting soon.  You can read the post here and get a sneak peek at the fabric she's chosen.

Liz's fabric arrived today, and it is even more beautiful in person than online.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and have already finished her crib sheet and throw pillow!  She's been such a fun person to work with, it makes creating this set that much more exciting for me.  I've been so lucky the last year; always getting the best customers!

I'm sure Liz will be posting pictures once her custom crib bedding set is in her hands and I'm beyond excited to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment