December 28, 2010

The Macy Jacket

Possibly my favorite thing I've made to date:
{I say that all the time}

The fully-lined Macy jacket!

{photo courtesy of Andrea Turner Photography}

Does it get any better than this?!  I mean, the adorable model totally helps, but I'm loving this jacket.  It currently comes in sizes:
12m/2T
3T/4T
5T/6T

And the best part is, it is totally customizable...
You choose the colors!

This jacket fits large.  The model in the picture above is size 2T and is wearing a 12m/2T jacket.  She'll be able to wear it for a long time because here's her four-year-old cousin below wearing the same jacket, it's just fits like a 3/4 length sleeve now!

{photo courtesy of Andrea Turner Photography}

So versatile, and a must-have piece in every mini-fashionista's wardrobe!
You can find it in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment