December 28, 2010

Whoooo loves custom crib bedding?!

...LilyBaby loves custom crib bedding!  Here are a few pictures of a five-piece custom crib bedding set I finished for a customer this morning:



I'm adoring the owl/zigzag combination!  The perfect crib bedding is so hard to find.  In conversations with family, friends and customers, it seems like most of them "settled" when it came to picking out the bedding and decor for their baby's nursery.  Well, settle no longer!

It's no secret that my absolute favorite items to sew are the custom orders.  Pair a custom order with something as special as baby's crib bedding and I'm in love! 

This customer came to me knowing she wanted to use this fabric, and by working together she and I created this beautiful set.  Using a few different coordinating fabrics is totally the thing-to-do right now, and I'm so happy it is! 

LilyBaby's Complete Five-Piece Custom Crib Bedding Sets include:
a bumper with pockets on the inside,
one crib sheet,
a single-pleat crib skirt,
a crib-sized hand-tied quilt,
and
a matching throw pillow.

Extra crib sheets and pillows, even changing pad covers and panel curtains are available for an extra charge!

The current price for a complete set when I purchase the fabric is $350.
The current price for a complete set using fabric you've already purchased is $150.
**I will purchase all other necessary materials, and they are included in the price.** 

Here's where I get corny:

Having a crib bedding set no one else has? 
Priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment