November 30, 2010

The Ava Ruffle Dress


One of my favorite things to sew is the Ava ruffle dress.  There are so many different ways to make it unique.  You can go for the optional sash that ties in a bow at the waist, in the front or the back.  You can choose to add a border at the hem, or a touch of lace for added femininity.  An applique design can be added for fun.  A little one can wear this with leggings, boots, and a cardigan in the Fall, or with just bare feet in the summer.  Super cute and girly, this Little Lizard King design is a favorite of mine!



I am thrilled with they way the new professional pictures show off the dress!  Thanks to Andrea Turner Photography.  I'm excited to transform all the photos in the Etsy shop into little beauties like these!  I couldn't choose a favorite if my life depended on it.

The Ava Ruffle Dress sells for $30.  You get to choose the size, colors, and add-ons!

No comments:

Post a Comment