February 24, 2011

Etsy Love: OVELO


A few months ago, I was searching Etsy.com for some fun shirts for my boys to wear during our upcoming vacation.  When I came across Etsy shop, OVELO, I found this adorable shirt:


I fell in love with what the OVELO shop owner the called "Top Gun Aviator Shirt".  How cute is that?  And a perfect vacation shirt, in my opinion. 

My boys no longer wear onesies, and I was hoping for a more neutral color.  So I contacted the shop owner and asked for a custom item.  I wanted two Top Gun Aviator toddler t-shirts in a neutral color like heather grey.  The shop owner replied to my request and immediately set up a custom listing for me.  I was able to get exactly what I wanted, which is one of the best parts of ordering from shops on Etsy.com.  You work directly with the designer, and custom items are almost always a possibility.  On top of that, I've never done business with an Etsy shop owner who wasn't an absolute delight to work with, which was my experience with OVELO.

I love the "Growing to Love You" shirt below.  It would be perfect for a little boy or girl!
{"Growing to Love You" photo courtesy of OVELO}
 Everyone who knows me, know I don't dress my boys in choo-choo trains and teddy bears.  This "Rock Star" onesie is right up my alley!
{"Rock Star" photo courtesy of OVELO}
My OVELO order shipped so fast that I was able to use the "Top Gun" shirt on one of my boys in their Valentine's Day photo mini session with Stacy Jacobsen Photography the very next week!

I am very happy with my purchase of hand screenprinted shirts from OVELO on Etsy.com.  The product is of professional quality.  The shipping was quick.  The customer service was excellent.  Not to mention the compliments the shirts get each time my boys wear them!

Be sure to check out OVELO on Etsy, as well as on Facebook
Mens and womens shirts are also available by special request!


No comments:

Post a Comment