August 29, 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day Eleven & Twelve

Life totally got in the way last week, so I'm falling behind on my 21 Day Challenge posts.  

Thursday's prompt was "Wear a dress or a skirt".  I cannot even remember what I wore that day.  I'd like to think I wore something that fit the criteria, but I just can't lie...I'm not sure I did!

Friday's prompt was "Jazz up jeans and a tee".  I wore a pair of denim shorts, and a plain white tee layered with a fun thrifted button-down top, and a bright beaded necklace.  This is now one of my favorite casual outfits I own.  



{ hoping a close-up will show off the red & blue print on the shirt...not so. }

I wore this outfit to our family reunion at a local park.  Here I am with my lovely cousin Nicole:


And here I am with Nicole and her husband Brian.  Brian and I went to high school together, but didn't meet each other until years later.  He and I became great friends, and I am happy to have been able to play a part in introducing him to his lovely wife!  Family gatherings have never been so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment