August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #4

Hello again!  It's Wednesday and you know what that means; What I Wore Wednesday!  If you're new and wondering why in the world someone would post photos of themselves throughout the week, it's because I got into a bit of a "Mommy Rut" by wearing the same yoga pants and tank every day.  By participating in the WIWW link up party, I have actual motivation to get dressed every day most days.  It's been fun and a challenge.  Here's what I came up with this week:



grey jersey dress- marshall's
brown belt- papaya
gladiators { not shown } - h&m
necklace- etsy shop, classic designs by teresa mink


grey ruffled top- marshall's
black belt- papaya { it came with the b&w striped dress in the next picture }
shorts- target
shoes- g by guess


b&w striped maxi dress- papaya
green chunky necklace- fuego
black flip flops { not shown } - old navy


My boys and I spent the afternoon with my bff, Jessica, and her little girl, Ava on Tuesday.  I wore my appliqued wrap from Etsy shop, Anna Joyce, 7 for all Mankind jean shorts from Nordstrom, a white tube top from local ladies, ARMOMMY and gladiators from H&M.


My special WIWW guest, Ava, was wearing a cute tank/tunic from baby gap, jeans from 77kids, and shoes from Nordstrom.  She's definitely one to keep an eye on when it comes to fashion.  This little lady knows how to rock the most stylish looks.  Ava's a mini upcoming fashionista, just like her momma.

I had a very colorless week last week!  I'm excited to show you what I have planned for this week to make up for it.  'Til next time...

Linking up to:
pleated poppy
{make sure you check out the Pleated Poppy blog.  She's added a series of posts that take you on a tour of her home.  It is gorgeous.  My dream home.  Every last bit of it.



Momma Go Round

4 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! And I wish I could belt a top and look so fab. I keep trying, but it never looks right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've only just recently achieved the belted top look. I like the wide belts better than the skinny ones when I do it, for some reason. Maybe it feels more like a corset? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from real momma, real style.. I love that gray ruffled shirt.. and you added a wide belt! I never would have thought to do that, I'm feeling inspiried to try it :) Little Ava is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Flor! I love that grey shirt too, and it was only $12, which makes me love it even more. =)

    ReplyDelete